Last Updated: June 03, 2021
Senreques is complying with the ISPA and POPI and considering its underlying principles in how we think about customer trust and data privacy as a core pillar of our business.
We do not sell your Personal Information.
|Category||We Collect||We Disclose||We Sell|
|Examples: Name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, internet protocol address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.|
|B. Categories of Personal Information||Yes||Yes||No|
|Examples: Name, signature, social security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.|
|C. Characteristics of Protected||No||N/A||N/A|
|Examples: Race or color, ancestry or national origin, religion or creed, age (over 40), mental or physical disability, sex (including gender and pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military and veteran status.|
|D. Commercial Information||Yes||Yes||No|
|Examples: Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.|
|E. Biometric Information||No||N/A||N/A|
|Examples: Physiological, biological, or behavioral characteristics, including DNA, that can be used, singly or in combination with each other or with other identifying data, to establish individual identity, such as imagery of the iris, retina, fingerprint, face, hand, palm, vein patterns, and voice recordings, from which an identifier template, such as a faceprint, a minutiae template, or a voiceprint, can be extracted, and keystroke patterns or rhythms, gait patterns or rhythms, and sleep, health, or exercise data that contain identifying information.|
|Category||We Collect||We Disclose||We Sell|
|G. Geolocation Data||N/A||N/A|
|Example: Precise physical location.|
|H. Sensory Information||No||N/A||N/A|
|Examples: Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.|
|I. Professional or employment-related information||Yes||Yes||No|
|Examples: Job application or resume information, past and current job history, and job performance information.|
|J. Non-Public Education Information||No||N/A||N/A|
|Examples: Records that are directly related to a student maintained by an educational agency or institution or by a party acting for the agency or institution.|
|K. Inferences Drawn from Personal Information||Yes||Yes||No|
|Examples: Consumer profiles reflecting a consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, preferences, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.|
This Policy sets out the manner in which Senreques (Pty) Ltd. manages personal information collected from or submitted by you, the user, when visiting Senreuqes (Pty) Ltd’s website(s).
- “personal information” is as defined in the Promotion of Access to Information Act No 2 of 2000 (“PAIA”) “user” means any person accessing any part of the website
Collection of Personal Data
- We collect only necessary information and use it only for the purpose for which it is required.
- We will neither sell your personal information to anyone, nor otherwise dispose of it to a third party otherwise than as set out in the Policy. We will not attempt to obtain your permission to do so by deceptive means.
- If we do not need the information anymore, we will delete any personal information held.
- We do not retain or store any credit card information. Should you wish to pay via credit card, this information required to process your transaction is held with Wirecard and/or PayFast who maintain the necessary PCI standards required by Visa and Mastercard
- We are entitled to do a credit bureau check on any of our customers.
- When you send us personally identifying information in an email, we use what you provide only to help us gather information you might request. In an effort to respond to your request, information you submit may be viewed by various people within Senreques (PTY) LTD. Once received, the information to your email is protected in accordance with this Policy.
Collection of Anonymous Data
- In order to provide the best possible and most relevant service, we may use standard technology to collect information about the use of this site. This technology is not able to identify individual users but simply allows this website to collect statistics.
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you access our website. An IP address is the unique number that is automatically assigned to the computer you are using whenever you are using the web.
- The type of browser (such as Internet Explorer or Mozilla) and operating system (such as Windows Vista or MacOS) used to access our site.
- The date and time when the website is accessed, for the purpose of traffic and statistical monitoring.
- The pages visited, for the purpose of improving the usefulness of our website, by providing helpful links and removing pages that are not read.
- If you do not wish cookies to be employed, it is possible to change the manner in which your browser handles cookies. Please note that, if this is done, certain services on this website may not be available.
Access to Personal Data
- If you believe that your personal data which we may have is outdated or incorrect, please ask us to correct it by using our contact page. Please provide us with all the information we need to make the correction.
- You can also request access to any relevant personal data held by the website owner as set out in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (“PROATIA”) and where such access is necessary for you to exercise and/or protect any of your rights. It is advisable to send Senreques (Pty) Ltd. an email requesting the information you need.
Links to Other Websites
- While reasonable measures are taken to ensure the integrity and security of information submitted to this site, we may not be held liable for any loss or other damage sustained by a user or users as a result of the intentional or accidental release of information by an employee of the website owner or any third party.
- Users and/or subscribers are prohibited from releasing their username and/or password to any other person or party.
- This is a child-friendly website: Senreques (Pty) Ltd. takes into account the privacy and well-being of children when they are online.
Shine the Light. We do not rent, sell, or share your Personal Information with nonaffiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes, unless we have your permission.
Submit Requests. To exercise your rights, you can deactivate and purge your account in your control panel settings (https://senreques.co.za/clientzone). For other requests or to authorize an agent to make a request on your behalf, you can also reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about our processing activities, or you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please email us at email@example.com or write to us at:
Senreques Business Enterprise
377 Rivonia Boulevard, Rivonia, Johannesburg, RSA 2128